Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Athlete Bio - Greg C Moriates

Every day, more and more triathletes, cyclists and marathon runners are discovering how effective Push Recovery is to their endurance training. From increasing energy, focus and performance during exercise to drastically reducing muscle recovery time after exercise,  there’s no other supplement on the market today quite like Push. So who are these athletes? Let’s introduce one of them right here:
Name?
Greg C Moriates



Age?
36


Number of years competing?
12

Athletic Goals?
Kona

Notable events completed?
Five Time Ironman finisher

Any future events coming up?
Currently setting up for a strong 2012

What’s your strength — run, bike or swim?
Bike

Why triathlon over other sports?
It’s just amazing.

Best competition experience?
Bringing my daughter over the IM Finish line with me. 

Worst competition experience? 
Even a bad race is a great experience.  But if I had to choose one, it would have to be the time I left my race packet at home.

If you’re not training or competing, we’ll find you doing what?
With the family, hunting, fishing, or some trail riding.

Best piece of training advice you’ve received?
It is all about having fun.

How do you incorporate Push Recovery into your training?
Before and after every long session I have a bottle of Push.  Also, during race week for an IM distance, I have a bottle every night before bed and then as part of my race morning fueling strategy. 

How has your Push Recovery affected or improved your training?
Training is all about stressing your energy systems and following it with proper nutrition and rest.  PUSH floods your body with those essential AA, thus you can come back stronger and faster.  I have seen a great recovery advantage using PUSH.

I highly recommend PUSH to all of my team and club mates at Xtreme Multipsorts, Inc. and all of my coaching clients at GCE Endurance, Inc.  It is an amazing product with such high quality ingredients.  Give it a shot, you will not be disappointed.

For more information about Greg C. Moriates and his coaching services, go to:
www.xtrememultisports.com
www.gcmendurance.com
FB: Xtreme-Multisports
Twitter: xtrememulti
Blog: http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/xtrememultisports

No comments:

Post a Comment