Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Athlete Bio - Nick Morris

Every day, more and more triathletes, cyclists and marathon runners are discovering how effective Push Recovery is to their endurance training. From increasing energy, focus and performance during exercise to drastically reducing muscle recovery time after exercise, there’s no other supplement on the market today quite like Push. So who are these athletes? Let’s introduce one of them right here:

Name?
Nick Morris



Age?
30

Number of years competing?
7

Athletic goals?
Qualifying for and running the Boston Marathon

Notable events completed? 
Twin Cities Marathon, Chicago Marathon (twice), Ragnar Great River Relay

Any future events coming up? 
Steamtown Marathon, Scranton, PA (October 9, 2011)

Why marathon running over other sports? 
I do play other sports like softball and volleyball, but marathoning is really my chance to be on my own and just get away from everything.

Best competition experience? 
I think that the best competition experience that I have had to date is finishing that first marathon.  It just gives you a great sense of accomplishment.  Like you can take on the world.

Worst competition experience? 
Getting injured at the 2010 Chicago Marathon.  It was very disappointing, because I had put in a great training cycle and to have an injury occur to prevent me from reaching my goals is kind of disheartening.

If you’re not training or competing, we’ll find you doing what? 
I like to stay active, so you will find me at the gym or playing recreational sports like softball, volleyball, or bowling.

Best piece of training advice you’ve received? 
Do not try to do too much, too fast.  Train within your means.  It is the best way to stay healthy.  You can’t make it to race day if you overdo it and cause an injury.

Do you have any blogs or websites we can follow you on? 
I have a running blog at http://i-team.forumotion.com, entitled “This is the year…continued”

How do you incorporate Push Recovery into your training? 
I use Push Recovery after every workout.

How has your Push Recovery affected or improved your training? 
Push Recovery has really helped my muscles recover faster.  I have found that I have less muscle soreness and am able to get back out there much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment